Call Impact Capital for Project Resource Assistance
We specialize in creative financing and hands-on guidance to help nonprofits develop affordable housing and essential facilities
in low- and moderate-income geographies.
Do you need funding for your project, but aren’t sure where to begin? Give us a call, we can help. If we don’t have what you need,
we will still do our best to help you figure out where to look next.
FLEXIBLE LENDING FOR NORTHWEST NONPROFITS
Catalyzing Opportunities for Low-Income Communities
We offer innovative, high-touch, first-in financing for nonprofits to kick-start community building projects, keep projects moving,
and secure future funding. Our staff will work side by side with you to determine your needs, navigate banking terms,
and introduce you to other organizations and lending institutions who can help.
Our Loan Products
- bridge financing
- predevelopment loans
- acquisition loans
- construction loans
- rehabilitation loans
- preservation loans
Access our Online Application here
Tips for Completing the Online Application
Online Application – supplement calculation worksheets
Download our Loan Product Summary (PDF).
Download our Budget Form (Excel doc).
Select Borrower List
- Capitol Hill Housing, Seattle, WA – King County
- Catholic Charities Housing Services, Yakima, WA – Yakima County
- Everett Lofts (Artspace Projects), Everett, WA – Snohomish County
- Housing Hope, Everett, WA – Snohomish County
- Imagine Housing, Kirkland, WA – King County
- Mt. Baker Lofts (Artspace Projects), Seattle, WA – King County
- OPAL Community Land Trust, Eastsound, WA – San Juan County
- Spokane Housing Ventures, Spokane, WA – Spokane County
- University District Food Bank, Seattle, WA – King County
- YMCA of Columbia-Willamette, Vancouver, WA – Clark County
Most of our clients need project funding, but a lot of times people just need someone to talk to who can answer questions, translate bank jargon, and offer clear advice.
We Can Help You With:
- strategic advice, coaching, and collaboration for revitalization efforts
- roundtables with local governments, neighborhood groups, and corporate partners