Catalyzing Opportunities for Low- and Moderate-Income Communities
We offer innovative, high-touch, first-in financing for organizations to kick-start community-building projects, keep projects moving, and secure future funding.
Our Loan Products
♦ Acquisition loans ♦ Bridge financing ♦ Construction loans ♦ Energy Conservation
♦ Pre-development ♦ Preservation loans ♦ Rehabilitation loans ♦ Tenant Improvement
Download our complete Loan Product Summary (PDF).
CONTACT US FOR PROJECT RESOURCE ASSISTANCE
We specialize in creative financing and hands-on guidance to help organizations develop affordable housing and essential facilities in low- and moderate-income geographies.
Do you need funding for your project, but aren’t sure where to begin? Give us a call, we can help. If we don’t have what you need, we will still do our best to help you figure out where to look next.
Select Borrower List
- Catholic Charities Housing Services – Yakima County
- Community Frameworks – Spokane County
- Community Partners for Affordable Housing – Washington County
- Family Support Center of South Sound – Thurston County
- Housing Hope – Snohomish County
- Mt. Baker Housing Association – King County
- Mullen-Polk Foundation – Clark County
- New Hope Missionary Baptist Church – King County
- Opportunity Council – Whatcom County
- Shiloh Baptist Church – Pierce County
- Yakima Housing Authority – Yakima County